Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have an iMac and a Mac mini, both fairly new, and both are connected to the internet wirelessly through a Netgear wireless router. I switch between the computers daily, so I wanted to know if there was any way I could login to the accounts on my iMac from my Mac mini. I know it's possible because my friend has four iMacs but you can login to any of the accounts from any computer.How can I login to my iMac from my Mac mini?On the iMac, click the Apple menu, choose "About This Mac". In the small window, click "More Info..." Click "Network" in the left column. At the top right, see the IP address. Write it down.

Om the Mac Mini, click "Go" at the top and go down to "Connect to server" (you can also press 鈱?K). After the "HTTP://", type the IP address of the iMac, and click "Connect". Enter a user name from the iMac and a password.How can I login to my iMac from my Mac mini?you can use SSH, which is a terminal program, or you could use a desktop sharing tool like VNC.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment