Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have an early 2000's baja mini bike that I just got and am looking to get it louder. It is a little rough being somewhat older but I was looking for any custom exhaust ideas to make it near obnociously loud. I cannot weld anything but am open to most ideas. Any Ideas???How do I make my Baja Mini Bike exhaust louder?Try and remove the slip on from the header. Inside of that should be a baffle that you can remove. You might get lucky and it is designed to come out with only a bolt holding it in. Or you may have to take a hammer and chisel in there to break off any spot welds.

Other option would be to go to a cycle salvage yard and see if the have any straight pipes off of a wrecked bike that you could alterate to fit yours.

Hope these ideas help!How do I make my Baja Mini Bike exhaust louder?best option is prolly just taking everything off of the exaust muffler pipe and all pending on bike frame and motor if it would burn anything

other than that you could go with the straight pipe nothin but a pipe that screws on the exaust hole and you could bend any way you want no muffler LOUD

Report Abuse

How do I make my Baja Mini Bike exhaust louder?You'll probably get pulled over for making it louder.

火车采集器
  • kbb used car value
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment