Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a cute collection of snow globes that are disney mini and a couple of large ones. I have seached the interent trying to find a website that would help me out with there value and 99% of the websites i can not find my snow globe. Does any one know of a book or website that would help?Does any one know of a good website to find a list of mini disney snow globes?I think your best bet is to check for them on Ebay. See if you can find any of your snow globes on there and compare prices. The value of your snow globes will depend on when they were made, what condition they are in and how rare they are.

There are price guide books you can get though. Ted Hake has a price guide book with over 28,000 items in it. Maybe you can find your snow globes in there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment