Saturday, February 18, 2012

I hate it, I hate it. I need to get rid of this ridiculous, worthless piece of crap and install Windows. Does anyone know how I can completely rid my computer of this so I can put Windows XP on my mini 910? Simplistic answers are welcome, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to computers.How do I completely get rid of Ubuntu from my Dell Mini 9 ?Look for all of the dell mini 9 XP drivers and save them to either a disc or flash drive.

Dell Mini 9 XP drivers -
http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>

Next get an external optical drive (cd drive) and purchase an XP disc.

Windows XP $94.99
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/鈥?/a>

Boot from the XP disc and then follow the instructions on the screen.

Once XP is up an running make sure you install all the drivers.

*******************************

What is wrong with Ubuntu?How do I completely get rid of Ubuntu from my Dell Mini 9 ?Buy a copy of Windows and borrow or buy an external dvd drive, insert the Windows installation disc into the dvd drive, reboot your computer, and boot of the disc following the on screen instructions. Make sure to format the drive.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment