Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I can't play the mini DVD on either of my home DVD players or Playstation. It doesn't work on my home computer, but strangely it does work on my work computer. When I explore the drive on the computer it shows a number of files, one of which flashes up a chapter menu extremely quickly before disappearing again.

Somebody mentioned finalising the disc, however I've got no idea if this was done in the videocamera as it's not mine. I was just given the mini DVD.How do I copy a videocamera mini DVD and get it to work on my DVD player?since the disc works on your work computer, can you copy the contents of the mini DVD to your hard drive? you should be able to burn the files to another blank DVD.How do I copy a videocamera mini DVD and get it to work on my DVD player?I had some problems trying to play my cam/corder DVDs on DVD player.Downloaded Intervideo copy DVD 5 and used software to burn files onto normal DVD disc.Worked fine,try it, all you can lose is about 50p for blank DVD.Hope this helps.How do I copy a videocamera mini DVD and get it to work on my DVD player?does your home pc have a dvdrom?? if so do you have a dvd player {software} ....and finally ...your home dvd player might not be compatible with the type of disc it is....ie....DVD+...DVD-...so forth and so on|||You may be right. If the disk isn't finalized then you won't be able to do anything with it. Contact the person who gave you the disk & see if he/she can confirm that the disk was finalised before it was sent to you. The only way you would have a chance of finalizing the disk without that person, is if you can put it into another videocamera that is the same make & model that the video disk was recorded on, & finalize it yourself.
If you can't access the files on the disk, then I don't see how you can make copies.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment