Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am wondering how the mini turbine fits onto the dyson vacuum animal model. It appears that it needs to 'click' into something. The only place we can think of is directly on the hose and we have to use too much force (I can barely do it) and we do not want to wreck it. We looked through the manual and can't seem to find it. Please help.Mini turbine on the Dyson animal vacuum?It does connect to the hose or the pole. I use it on the stairs and upholstery. It's great for dog hair.Mini turbine on the Dyson animal vacuum?I have one of those but don,t use it much. Although its supposed to go on the end of the hose it is very hard to get on and not even a secure fit anyway. I didnt get any instructions with my mini turbine thing so I figured the hose is the only place it can go.Mini turbine on the Dyson animal vacuum?It goes on the end of the hose. I always use mine on the inside of my car.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment