Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am moving into an apartment for school next year with 3 other guys. I want to have a mini-fridge in my room for my own stuff but the apartment lease says i cannot unless the building owners allow it and i pay a little extra every month. I have no problem paying the extra money but they wont let me have the fridge unless i have a good reason to. Anyone have any good legit excuses for me to use?Whats a good excuse to have a mini fridge in my school apartment?say you have a physically stressful job so you need to keep cold packs handy, otherwise you could say you take a daily medication that needs to be refrigerated (there are lots of meds like that)Whats a good excuse to have a mini fridge in my school apartment?You take medication daily that needs to be kept refrigerated.
That's all they need to know. You don't need to supply any further details because it's a personal matter you really aren't comfortable discussing.Whats a good excuse to have a mini fridge in my school apartment?It doubles as your beside table. Put a doily and a lamp on it!|||you're a runner and need your Gatorade....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment