Saturday, February 11, 2012

How long did it take for your periods to become regular after stopping cerazette mini pill?How long did it take your body to get back to normal after taking cerazette mini pill?It can take awhile for your cycle to re-establish itself. In some cases it can take up to 6 months, most women find that their cycle returns to normal before this time.How long did it take your body to get back to normal after taking cerazette mini pill?Deary me...I was on Cerrazette before being pregnant. When we decided to try to conceive, it only took us about 4 months so that was quite good.

I started to take it again in December but it completely ran me down. Pains,bleeding every week, loss of hair...I stopped it about 6 weeks ago on my GP's advice and I'm still waiting for my periods to come back.

I supposed it varies from a woman to another. Did you find it a good pill? Did you have any side effects?
I'm sorry, I'm supposed to answer your questions and I'm just asking some more!How long did it take your body to get back to normal after taking cerazette mini pill?came off it on friday, had my first period sunday.
hated the pill but glad my body was able to get back to normal so quickly|||I've just started that pill! Well first one tomorrow.... Did your's completely stop?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment