Saturday, February 18, 2012

How far down should mini skirts come on the thighs? Every time I try one on I always feel like it comes too short--obviously it's mini but I feel like it's too short even for that. It's not too small because when I go a size up it falls off. How far on the thighs should a mini skirt come? ThanksHow long should mini skirts come on the thighs?Hold your arms down to your thighs, and wherever your fingertips land, that's around where the skirt should end.|||If you're not comfortable with it, it's too short. If you're not comfortable wearing it, you won't wear it and it's not worth buying. You can find cute skirts that are longer. The fingertip rule is a good one. The mini skirt I own falls about half-way down my thighs.How long should mini skirts come on the thighs?Depends on ones point of view. If you were my daughter I would say it should come to just above your knees If you're anybody else's daughter, and you have a decent figure, then it should be just an inch or so below the bottoms of your cheeks.|||i think its fine put it on and bend over if u see ur butt too short then sit and if u see anything else, too short otherwise u shud be fineHow long should mini skirts come on the thighs?I remember those! Back in the day, they were just long enough to cover the vitals. They wern't made for sitting!|||If you have long arms then they can definitely be shorter than where your fingertips land.|||you should follow this source:

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment