Saturday, February 11, 2012

how can i clean my mini blinds in my houseWhat is the easiest way to clean livingroom mini blinds?Take them down and throw them in the tub being careful not to bend them. It does work really using a soft sponge and soap lysol.|||In the bath tub..... Or outside with a water hoseWhat is the easiest way to clean livingroom mini blinds?I haven't found an easy way.
But I hose off the cement on the driveway.
Then take the blinds down & spray them with 409 cleaner & let them soak for a few minutes & then hose them off.|||This may sound silly, but I take mine outside and hang them from my clothesline and spray them with the garden hose, if they need to be scrubbed I use a old washrag and dawnsoap to go over them then re spray. I have also soaked mine in my bathtub during the winter-Hope this helps some! Good LuckWhat is the easiest way to clean livingroom mini blinds?Well this is how i do it, i take my blinds down and hang them in my shower with cup hooks and spray them then clean them and let them dry.|||to wash them, I use to take mine down and place them in my bath tub to soak in something like Mr. Clean or Simple Green. Let them soak for a while, then scrub them down with a small broom inside the tub, drain the water out, stand them up in the shower and rinse them down. Wrap in a big towel, take outside and let sun dry and drain. Hang back up and smell the clean!

If you are just dusting, I recommend the dust buster stuff. It gets the dust off, but not cig's tar, grease build up, etc.|||I gust let them hang and clean them with a wet wash cloth.|||hang them in shower,sray them down with water then a good cleaner then rinse and let them hang dry for a bit|||I hang mine on the clothes line. and spray them with the garden hose. Take a brush and cleaner and start scrubbing. lol.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment