Saturday, February 11, 2012

He does this when I'm wearing a mini skirt and I wore the skirt with a t shirt.How come my boyfriend likes to grab my butt when I'm wearing a mini skirt with pumps ?Ask him and tell him it is disrespectful of him to do that.|||I don't know, why don't you be more specific? Just saying that won't let us know about your past history with you and him. Maybe he just finds you a lot sexy with the skirt one, so he did what any perverts did. They grab.How come my boyfriend likes to grab my butt when I'm wearing a mini skirt with pumps ?Because he thinks you are hot and has a hard time keeping his hands off of you.

You should ask him to not do that to you in public because it isn't respectful. You should be treated like a lady.|||He's a total horn dog. It's not a problem. Just be assertive and say "Down Boy!"How come my boyfriend likes to grab my butt when I'm wearing a mini skirt with pumps ?cause yer a dipshit.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment