Saturday, February 18, 2012

Done it tonight with a lighter but the kid that had it took it back cause he didnt wanna get in trouble so

We have
1. News paper
2. Plastic bag
3. Fast food paper bag (large)
4. Box of Matches
5. Some small sticks

Is there anything else we could use?
and what kind of liquid can we put on the bag to make the fire go up some more

Its like a mini bon fireHow do I start a mini bonfire with Matches?you are going to burn something down. dont put any liquid on fires. it could explode and burn your face off. you ever heard the expression " if you play with fire, you are going to get burned" they say that because if you play with fire.........you are going to get burned.How do I start a mini bonfire with Matches?No offense. But this sounds like a bad idea! Please don't do anything stupid, I just had a bonfire and got burned on my fingers and I couldn't put pressure on them for awhile, Don't hurt yourself!How do I start a mini bonfire with Matches?sounds like you are to young to play with fire. it will get away from you and someone will get hurt

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment