Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love cats, have two of my own. I definitely know how smart they seem. Just looking for hard info. ThanksHow smart are cats? Where would they rank on the mammalian scale? What testing has been done? ?I have owned a total of 18 cats in my life and could totally talk with them. I think they are actually almost as trainable as a dog perhaps, but scientifically I checked and they sometimes surpass dogs. They definitely have feelings and love. They are just as loyal as a dog and will help screech an alarm if they feel there is trouble outside or ? Cats are very smart indeed. I hope this helped you out!
TeresaHow smart are cats? Where would they rank on the mammalian scale? What testing has been done? ?Soft info - my cat can open the doors in our house... def. very smart =D LOL

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment