Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On my smart parts ion paintball gun, how do i change the board settings to fully auto or three round bursts an things like that? ThanksHow do I change the setting on my smart parts ion paintball gun?Save a rock... throw an Ion dude.
Check out what a real paintballer uses
http://www.thepaintballrepublic.com/our_鈥?/a>How do I change the setting on my smart parts ion paintball gun?you open the grips, then you press the button below the red led until you see a yellow light that blinks 3 times. when your here press and hold the button this will move the setting up and if you just press it it will go to a red blinking light press here to go down a setting

Report Abuse

How do I change the setting on my smart parts ion paintball gun?LMFAO.
first off, the ion is the shitiest gun you can buy
second, garbage day is tues.
thirdly, give it to the garbage man for good.
you would have to take out the grip and the board to change the settings.
and btw, good luck cleaning the reg and bolt ahahah

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment