Monday, March 12, 2012

I was in the 6th grade and by the end of the summer and going back to school going into 7th.I just saw a math problem on this website and I tried to solve it.A month ago I could have solved it in a couple a minutes.I couldn't even remember how to do it!How can I remember school things during the summer and stay smart?PLEASE HELP!!!How can I stay smart during the summer?You can utilize summer by doing Math practice, you can use website http://www.examhelp.in for practicing Math.How can I stay smart during the summer?I don't think you really need to do anything. A week or two into school in the fall, you'll be picking up the hang of things again.
But if you are gung ho about "staying smart", you can read books. If you are very industrious, then you can look over your notes from last year. You can also do crossword puzzles and sudoku to keep your mind somewhat sharp.How can I stay smart during the summer?Your talking stupid. No one stays smart over the summer unless they have summer school. Your not the only one, when you go back to school you along with hundreds of other kids will forget the **** they're suppose to know, you will be refreshed on it in school.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment