Friday, March 9, 2012

I know for sure everyone is gonna say very smart, but the reality is very beautiful is what everyone wants. Thank god my parents blessed me with both.What would you rather have, very beautiful or very smart?Most people will prefer beautiful.|||I am already very beautiful but I am only smart and not very smart. But yeah if I had neither I would say beauty. Why, because intelligence could be gained through hard studying but beauty is something you are born with, or that you get under the knife like they do in holly wood.What would you rather have, very beautiful or very smart?a bit of both..actually the case with me is that i can tolerate moderate looks with lots of wits but if u are beautiful but dumb that is a total turn off for me.|||VERY BEAUTIFULWhat would you rather have, very beautiful or very smart?neither|||Lmao at the first answer "I dont care if she has he IQ of a teddy bear" lol|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFHf8xZ1CA

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment