Friday, March 9, 2012

She is good looking and smart.What do you think about a girl who prefers smart guys over good looking guys?I prefer smart guys over good looking guys...(me...3rd year physics major)|||i prefer smart guys over pretty boys. it's like people don't understand that good looks will fade. and then what? your once handsome hubby is now fat and bald...
but your smart guy will still be smart and charming. :D
i'm just thinking ahead. besides i'd be awfully jealous if my boyfriend was prettier than me. lolWhat do you think about a girl who prefers smart guys over good looking guys?Think its only as you get a bit older that you appreciate that looks are not everything. I went out with a male model and a very good looking fireman once, didnt last, they were as boring as hell. Personality, sense of humour, blah, blah,blah, they are all important. What ever turns you on. Variety is the spice of life. em x|||I think she knows what she likes and that is all that matters.

There is no best, people will find eachother one way or another, its life, its what keeps the world turning.

Just be the best you that you can be without hurting others and that will attract people to you.What do you think about a girl who prefers smart guys over good looking guys?I am like this :) I think it's cause you can't have a relationship with a picture I am smart too so I find if we have that in common conversation is easier. But I have found my clever guy who is actually smokin hot! :D so yeah wouldn't be anything else!|||i am not ugly and i preffer smart guys even tho looks do matter..but there are different people everywhere all over the world..and we all have out own opinions. there is nothing wrong with a girl liking a smart guy...i mean i wouldnt like a cure guy whos brain is filled with the word sex.|||lmao! all i know is that if the nerd gets a big head and starts being a jerk off, you sweep in and save the day!|||i didn't know there was one

all the girls i know must be shallow, they'd pick a good looking guy over a smart guy every time|||I think a girl like that is wonderful, and very intelligent.|||Smart is twice as good as cute.|||She's smart? Duh.
At least he wont cheat on her.|||yes guys like this especially if there smart :D|||checking back here in a sec want to know the answer

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment