Monday, March 12, 2012

I am deciding between a smart parts vibe and a spyder pilot. I play speedball and a bit of woodsball so which one is a better hybrid? Also, which gun is more reliable and better overall? I am an intermediate player.Should I get the smart parts vibe or the spyder pilot paintball gun?vibe, spyders are crapShould I get the smart parts vibe or the spyder pilot paintball gun?If you're an intermediate player than don't mess around with those guns. (Unless all you have is CO2, if so the vibe is alot better) If HPA is available go for guns like the SLG or DP G3, they are HPA only but sooooo much better.Should I get the smart parts vibe or the spyder pilot paintball gun?I would go with the Pilot because Smart Parts is on the verge of bankruptcy and you don't know if you will have a warranty. Best place I have found to shop is at Ultimate Paintball. http://www.pntball.com

火车采集器
  • travel trailers
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment