Monday, March 12, 2012

I'd like a smart phone that I can use to do online school work. Which phone and service do you use? Suggestions?Do you use a smart phone to surf the Web and create Word documents?I am an online student and have to frequently go on blackboard and do homework. I also have to write papers in word and of course submit them in the proper format to get a grade. There is only one PDA phone that can do this and that is Windows Mobile Professional. I have had a dozen different Smart phones or PDA phones and Windows mobile Professional with The opera Mobile web browser is the only one that will properly display the college website and the black board site. No other PDA phone has allowed me to leave the laptop at home and get me homework done on the run. Windows mobile pro is the closest thing to a desktop computer an a full blown web browser. I use opera Mobile on my Treo 700wx and in the rare occasion that there is a site I can access with a mobile browser Windows Mobile allows me to log in to LogMeIn and get things done on the web threw a desktop PC. Nothing is better on the net and nothing is as close to a desktop PC as windows Mobile Pro. I love it.Do you use a smart phone to surf the Web and create Word documents?Any phone that uses windows mobile. They offer word docs power point and excel. I have the AT&T Tilt. The screen opens up almost like a laptop. I can set it up on a table and type on it. Check it out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elmeromero7鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • renova
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment