Monday, March 12, 2012

I am not very smart but little smart, I just want to be very smart in a easy way or something. I made all A's on report card but not on Literature and English tests some time I made B's or C's or A's at the Literature and English tests. On report card, I got A's on all subject and classes and even in Literature and English class. But I want to increase my smart, but how tell me?How to get more and very smart that is easy?Andy my boy, learning & smartness occur in steps. Rare is the boy genius who's attending medical school by the age of 15. But wouldn't it be great if there was a pill to makes us super smart? Some people spend a lifetime learning many things. Others just concentrate on one or two to master.

But if you want to start looking into becoming smart, check out the link below. It will address you need for knowledge.
Ricky

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment