Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a friend who is beautiful, smart, and is truely a good person. Why dont guys pursue her. As her friend I tell her it is because men are intimidated, but is this true?How can a woman be beautiful, kind, and smart, yet not be pursued by many men?Speaking as a guy I can say it could be one of two things:

1) Not to be too harsh, but ever heard the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Everyone has different taste and preferences and it could just be that thus far, the men you and your friend have been encountering don't find her to their liking. Just shake up where you two hang out a bit and you'll probably find interest in her enhanced.
2) Your guess about guys being intimidated is right. Myself, there have been many girls I have liked in the past, but to see how attractive, successful AND genuinely nice they are I just think "what could I offer that they want/don't already have?" I can almost never answer that question, so I don't bother. Maybe if she sees a guy she likes the look of, you should encourage her to make a move herself - even if it is just to make eye contact and smile. This is such a small thing but it is a HUGE green light to guys that it's OK to come over and chat - it take away all of the worry that we'll be seen as a creep.How can a woman be beautiful, kind, and smart, yet not be pursued by many men?Basically, Not everyone sees things how you do.
One major part of a relationship is physical attraction.
It doesn't matter how smart or nice they are, there looks is what attracts.

Every guy is different.
This is my personal opinion but ALOT of people find kim kardashian and megan fox hot. I really don't i think they are just average looking woman. I much prefer other types of woman. And that is just my taste. Nothing i can do about it, nor anyone else for that matter.How can a woman be beautiful, kind, and smart, yet not be pursued by many men?Several woman who are very attractive and basically have their shyt together with nice cars and well paying job have a tendency to go dateless from time to time because a lot of men feel that they do not measure up to these women|||either shes too hard to get and boys rather go for easy sluts (aka. theyre lazy ******** haha) or yes, your right, theyre just intimidated by her.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment