Monday, March 12, 2012

I mean like genius smart? Menssa or whatever that group is?
Would men opt for dumb just to be safe and not to be outdone?If a woman is extremely smart to men get scared off?i think men and women both enjoy someone with some brains. Some men have egos too big to have room for an intelligent women, but far more are intrigued by it. i think few men are out to find someone who simply makes them feel good in comparison|||Personally, if a man didn't want to be with a woman because she was "too smart", then he's making an excellent decision! Chances are that guy is all wrong for her anyway, and probably not the brightest crayon in the box, considering his intimidation of a woman with high intellect. What smart woman would want that anyway? Everyone wants to be able to have good conversation in a relationship...I don't care who you are!If a woman is extremely smart to men get scared off?I don't know. I guess it would depend on how she carries herself. Is she arrogant? Does she act like the smartest person in the room or on the planet? Does she intentionally try to make him look stupid by always correcting him or telling him that he's wrong, while throwing out facts and percentages while their out in public together? I don't necessarily think it would be her intelligence that would turn him off, but rather the attitude she carries if she's arrogant about it.

Smart can be attractive, but arrogance? Not so much.|||I would be flattered if a really intelligent woman hung out with me. I love good conversations even if the only thing I can do is ask questions. I doubt if I'd be much of a intellectual challenge for her but maybe she likes her men dumb and handsome and that's OK with me! Sometimes opposites attract!If a woman is extremely smart to men get scared off?I wouldn't be with someone I could not relate to on an intellectual basis. If that would make them scared of me, I would consider myself lucky.
So why exactly is it so difficult to find smart men? As Forrest Gump's mother told him, stupid is as stupid does.
I would never dumb myself down for any guy.|||It is kind of a problem. It's a good kind though. They are intimidating, but wonderful. Mensa's seem to be kind of elitist. That would scare off men. Smart usually means logical. this is good. I'm currently dating one that's a helluva lot smarter and more accomplished than me. I sure don't want to let this one get away! What an adventure. If being smart scares off a man, he's not too smart or he's insecure.|||It can be intimating.

Mensa is just high IQ.
To be a genius you must also leave a lasting impact on the world.

If you are extremely bright, at some point you just have to accept you're not marrying for "equal brains."
You marry to be happy.|||Obvisously you are not the smart one as your question has no flow. Men "opting for dumb to be safe....? That would assume you think too little of men to have one. Find your girlfriend and have some fun tongiht.|||The men you would LIKE to be with won't be scared. Never dumb down for a man or you will regret it til you die. Hold out for one who matches your brain.|||Men won't be scared. A woman's intelligence has little to do with it. As long as she's nice looking and puts out few men will care about what's going on in her brain.|||If you were that smart, you would realize that men go after what they are attracted to regardless.|||i wont scared off , i will love her more and more , she can teach me alot thing , but dont be like you know every thing ...|||not me but there are different types of people so not all men.|||Hell no, I find that very attractive

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment