Saturday, March 3, 2012

I homeschooled for a little while then I took a hiatus for a couple of years and now I want to get my education and become smart. How do I not get bore of doing homework?How do I motivate myself to become smart?look forward to doing it - have a drive! be exctied about learning, and like what you learn.|||Actually , I had the same question and really the users answers are helpful thank u all

Report Abuse

How do I motivate myself to become smart?If you want to learn something, then research it. Intelligence isn't really something you can get, or lose... it's just there. But, knowledge can be learned, and is everywhere for those who want to find it. Read, read and read some more. And listen to people. They may often be wrong, but they have experiences differing from your own, and you should consider their opinions as something from which you can learn.

Homework won't make you smart. You can write and work on math problems if it helps you learn things that you want to know, or strengthen your skills. When you realize that it is up to you to decide what you want to do, then maybe it won't be a bore.

Best of luck to you :D|||OMGGGG, I'm the same...homeschooled feel stupid even though I know I'm not!!! I have no idea but when you get a answer let me know...I just could care less about school, I try but I just cant seem to get into it ahhhHow do I motivate myself to become smart?don't do that ... i was cool when i was a kid, and that's a lot more fun|||Start by avoiding places like Yahoo answers! lol

火车采集器
  • redlobster
  • vacation rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment