Friday, March 9, 2012

This might not even seem like a serious question, but it is. About a year ago I started smoking pot, and basically went from being a complete nerd to a flipping idiot. I've stopped smoking, but I'm tryin to get back into reading and it's really hard for me to concentrate, etc. Any advice? How do I become smart again? Serious answers appreciated, thanks.How to go from being an idiot to a smart person?Keep your mouth shut and listen more. If you are quiet they might assume you are stupid, but if you open your mouth you'll just prove them correct.|||Only by accepting that being an idiot is neither good or bad will you be a smart person. To be smart you must think for yourself.

Exercise your mind by using this method that helped me. First begin breathing deeply through the nose and out the mouth. This must be done rhythmical. The easiest posture for me is hands on my knees pressing slightly in toward my pelvis with my chest out and expanded so I can feel my lungs expand and retract as a breathe.

Pick an object in front of you. Examine its texture and its weight and whatever you may feel is important about this particular object. Hold it in your hand if you wish just to feel it's solidness.



Now close your eyes all while breathing in rhythm imagine that object. Focus all your concentration on the one thing you chose to imagine. Try to bring the item to focus in your mind using all your will. This item does not belong to you, it is one with you. Keep practicing visualization until you become the master of thought and not the slave of it.How to go from being an idiot to a smart person?Well if you want choose a book that is something at your reading level. Also try to get a book on something that you find interesting. tell someone that you are trying to be a better person and you might not no it but you do need help. You are very fortunate that you are one of the very few people that decide to become smart instead of a flipping idiot. Also when your reading read in a quite place. Maybe you should try something like yoga once and a while. Hope it all works out!!! :)|||Before you go to sleep, stack the books open on top of smoking pot that's lit and fuming. The goal is to smoke the pages over and let them absorb all that heavy pot smell from down below. The following day, go back to your books, as you flip the pages through take a big breath and feel their new smell in your nostrils. That should trick your concentration back. At the very least, it will get you hooked into the books for hours.

Seriously, if that doesn't work, try thinkaloo.com. It's a new site for people who are smart creative with a good sense of humor.

Thinkaloo will do the trick. Trust me! :)How to go from being an idiot to a smart person?Smart? What exactly is the definition of 'smart'?
It is just a complex term to singly define. Smart could be someone who is a quick thinker, or it could be someone who persistently works to achieve goals, or it could be someone who is creative and can think abstractly, or it could be someone adept in math/science subjects, or it could be...; I could go on for hours, but anyone can be "smart", just depends on which definition of smart you want to live by.|||I read fine and I smoke occasionally. Maybe it is something else, I'm an A-B student who has always passed with 90%+ on standardized tests and when I took a test last year they predicted I'd get a 28+ on my ACTs. Perhaps some other behavior is the underlying problem.|||Nose to the grindstone.

You have to work, you have to get over this "I can't concentrate" bullshit and just work for it. That's really your only hope to restore function. Keep working at it. It's possible.|||I am guessing Eat healthy foods, exercise at least 30 minutes each day, spend more time outdoors with nature. Here is an excellent website regarding properties and nutritional value of foods http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php|||Go to a GNC (Gen Nutrition Ctr) and ask for something to help stimulate your mind. It'll most likely be an herbal remedy.|||Start off slow..
Read a few pages every hour.. Don't overload yourself.
You'll be ok, you just have to get back into the swing of things.|||you can't. once yo kill the brain cells, they don't grow back.|||Get reincarnated.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment