Monday, March 12, 2012

and smart people are usually the ones who have worse handwriting while people are not as smart usually have bad handwriting?I seem to notice this after many years in school and from people with high paying jobs outside of school. I'm in 10th grade. Whats your opinion?Do you think the smart people are usually lazier and the hardworking people are usually less smart?I believe that work ethic, how hard you are working, depends on the person, not their brainpower. I consider myself pretty smart, and my friends always tease me about being a genius (which isn't true). I know that I am a hard worker though. I also want to say that, especially in school, those "smart" kids are kids who work extra hard to be smart. Most stupid kids simply don't try in school, and therefore won't be smart.Do you think the smart people are usually lazier and the hardworking people are usually less smart?I don't think intelligence and work ethic are related. Some people are just procrastinators.

Maybe those lazy intelligent people in your class are not being challenged enough in school, so they get bored. As a result of boredom, they'll preform poorly and give out sloppy work. But a lot of smart people can be driven and hardworking individuals too.Do you think the smart people are usually lazier and the hardworking people are usually less smart?love the stereotypes|||No

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment