Friday, March 9, 2012

I just got a Smart parts ion and i need a faster loader than the gravity hopper but i want it to be black so it isn't see through. I dont like the smoke designs too...I am trying to stay at about 30-40 dollars. Thanks!What kind of hopper should I get for a Smart Parts Ion?Look at ricochet loaders I have one on my backup not super fast but will keep up with a stock Ion or for $50 look at the evolution 3

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=鈥?/a>What kind of hopper should I get for a Smart Parts Ion?Actually, you best bet is getting a VLforce loader. Its around $30-40 and feeds the exact speed of the ion. I would know i have an Ion and this hopper, there is no need for a better hopper than that unless you put a new board in your ion.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment