Monday, March 12, 2012

It is just that the other day I heard my door open by itself and close again (weird), and I listened and outside the door I could hear men speaking. One of them said 'she's not in' and then they went back downstairs. I looked out of the window and they looked so smart you would think they were going to go to a dinner party or other posh do. Are these people just wacky religious people or should I be worried? Why didn't these people knock, ring the buzzer or ring the doorbell?What do people in smart black suits normally want?Usually, they are Jehovah's Witnesses.

They dress up really nice in suits and go door to door to spread the word about their religion. They are usually really nice (they came the day I was moving in and brought cookies to my home next week as a housewarming gift), but it is kinda a pain in the butt to talk when you just want to relax at home. Just politely decline. They have to spread the word about their religion in order to go to heaven so I think it's best just to humor them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment