Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I think its smart for Hillary to stay far away from public view while Obama screws-up the country. I think she's waiting for the next primary so she can pounce at the opportunity to overthrow the dictator. What will the libs do about this one? Who will they slam and slander?Is it smart of Hillary to stay away from Obama's screwups and stupid of Obama to keep her away from the action?Hillary is just joining the stampede away from 0bamacare. 0bama will be left with just the hardcore nutjobs, not enough to pass it.|||Yes Hillary needs to stay away from Obama. the party realizes this and they may have to go to Hillary to stay in the White House 2012. She will not over throw the dictator the democratic party will ask him to leave behind closed doors if they feel he can not win.Is it smart of Hillary to stay away from Obama's screwups and stupid of Obama to keep her away from the action?I totally agree. If Obama's numbers fall much more I expect Hillary will resign and run against him.

I probably would have voted for Hillary. I believe she would have been a much different President than Obama.|||one liberal is much like another...hillary is the better liar,but i think she hasnt another election in her...she is getting up there...Is it smart of Hillary to stay away from Obama's screwups and stupid of Obama to keep her away from the action?Can you spell....

P - L - A - U - S - I - B - L - E

D - E - N - I - A - B - I - L - I - T - Y ???


Republican from before she was born... and PROUD of it.|||you must not understand the structure of our gov't if you think we have a dictator..our gov't was set up to prevent that type of rule. time to go back to school.|||just keep hillary away from ny state.|||the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

well see alot soon and who really is smarter, hillary lost the election but will she win her war?|||I seriously doubt that Hillary will run against Obama.|||How many times have I told you to stop eating your own ear wax? Look what retarded questions it has compelled you to ask.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment