Friday, March 9, 2012

what is smart. being smart is when someone know a lot. But this is due to a lot of work. some say doctors are smart. Is it really that they are smart or is it because they worked so many hours in school. What is the definition of smart?What is the defintion of smart and intelligence?simply me!What is the defintion of smart and intelligence?I would have to say being smart means remembering as many facts as you possibly can I think intelligence is mostly based on one's being able to retrieve information at will. The more a person store's and remembers the smarter they appear to be.However have you ever noticed a person who is incredibly smart with ideas and facts will often lack common sense. Sometimes even personality's are effected people who are very smart may become reclusive towards others. I guess to fit in one has to put a limit on how smart they should become .Again being too smart can have it's problems also.What is the defintion of smart and intelligence?Jonathan M. Wheeler. :) <3|||smart to me means not the studying way but if in a bad situation and does some thing really great that gets the best out of the situation is smart to me intelligent to me means studying intelligent both can be said in different ways like if you say in a different way .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment