Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm smart, okay? I am! I'm also talented! So why am I always out of work? Why aren't I running some successful business making a whole lot of money?
NO SPAM PLEASE!! I WILL REPORT YOU!How can such a smart talented guy like me always be out of work?Maybe, No one wants to work for you, because you think so highly of yourself.
Or perhaps you're not as smart as you think. : )|||Only you know why you are always out of work. And only you know why you aren't running some successful business. It's not enough to be smart, you have to be a hard worker.
One thing I've learned from life is that if someone has to say that they're smart, they usually aren't as smart as they think. It's better for someone else to give you a compliment than for you to give yourself one. Instead of being on here saying how smart and talented you are, maybe you should be out there trying to prove it someone who can give you a job.
This might sound harsh but you did ask and I'm only being honest. Do with it what you want.How can such a smart talented guy like me always be out of work?Why AREN'T you running your own successful business? Make your own opportunities! You say you're smart and I bet you're clever, so come up with your own business plan (preferably one that's recession proof) .You can't wait for opportunity come to you, especially right now.|||Its the times. My husband is incredibly talented and intelligent . He has a masters degree, works incredibly hard and in this economy we lost our business. He is doing whatever odd jobs he can right now and of course that is not steady work. I honestly don't know what is going to happen to the poor and middle class in the U.S. The gap between rich and poor gets ever wider. There are no jobs. I hope you find something.How can such a smart talented guy like me always be out of work?if you thinking that your smart and talented i bet you never really thought about putting any effort cuz you thought everything is gonna get handed to you.

now your smart talented and have no job so actually try to get job and put effort.|||People won't applaud and throw money into your empty hat because you're smart, you have to go out there and market yourself, not to mention beat the tough economy.|||Maybe youre not as smart and talented as you think you are... Or youre not qualified, try becoming a tv critic

火车采集器
  • mediterranean diet
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment