Saturday, March 3, 2012

I will be traveling for a few weeks and would like to take homemade frozen baby food with me to my destination. I will be traveling by car and plane and won't reach another freezer for about 24 hours after leaving home. How could I keep the food completely frozen for this long? I can't seem to find a mini portable freezer to buy over the web. Is there a such thing? (I could technically prepare food when I get there, but the place has questionable water safety so I'd prefer to prepare everything at home).Is there a such thing as a mini portable battery-operated freezer?Pack it in a cooler with dry ice. That is what companies do that ships stuff like steaks.Is there a such thing as a mini portable battery-operated freezer?yes try camping aquipmentIs there a such thing as a mini portable battery-operated freezer?Dry ice is the way to go - in a cooler. It's readily available. You can get it at many convenience stores. What I do is put water in an empty plastic milk container. Freeze it. Put it in a cooler to keep food cold when we go camping for the week end. For extra protection you could wrap it in newspaper or a wool blanket. Practice ahead of time so you know exactly what to expect.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment