Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have 4 y/o mini a schnauzer who's hair is almost impossible to cut. Her hair is very fine and grows in diffrent directions. Does anyone know of an electric clipper that would do the job?What Electric Clippers would work for my Mini Schnauzer?YA *DIMMY*!!!! They're supposed to HAND-STRIPPED!!!

"Duh...wut's dat?"

Take it to a PROFESSIONAL *BEFORE* you totally BUTCHER it,OK?

Human clippers will NOT work,btw.|||I have a mini-schnauzer with fine hair as well. It's $30 every 6 weeks for me to have her shaved (the schnauzer cut matts up on her regardless of how much I brush her - it's fine hair), nails clipped, anal glands expressed, any existing matts cut... it's worth it! Time saving as well!

Report Abuse

What Electric Clippers would work for my Mini Schnauzer?of course it would work. but if you have to ask the question, i think you should consider taking your dog to a professional groomer. They do have to go to school to practice, so you could just tell them what you want and they'll do it. You could even ask your groomer how to do it yourself next time.|||oster is the best clipper for pets you can get them on ebay for a real good price.What Electric Clippers would work for my Mini Schnauzer?I used to have a miniature schnauzer too and Oster makes the best clippers. I've never had any problems with mine and I've had them for about 8-9 years. At that time they cost about $129.00, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper now.|||Oster clippers with either a # 4 or 5 blade. You also need to buy the coolant spray to prevent the blades from getting too hot for your dog's skin.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment