Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi! I need a new set of tyres for my mini and I wondered if anyone could give me some recommendations. I do a lot of motorway driving so I need some that are durable and wont wear too quickly as my last ones (falkens) wore extremely quickly. The tyre size is 205/45 17 just incase this helps and i'm not looking for a runflat tyre.

Thanks for your help!What tyres would you recommend for a Mini?the whels that come wit ti are the worstes and u should srewdrive the plastic inside the hole tube so the groves dont rattle|||I know they are pricey but you really cant beat any Bridgestone make tyres. The Mini's "bigger brother" - BMW use them as standard on all their models and I would suggest you do too on your Mini. Yes, they are pricey, but you will save more in the long term. If you really cant stretch financially to buy brand new, buy partially used road legal ones from any good tyre shop.What tyres would you recommend for a Mini?pirelli are prob the best for the mini , i have one and use them on mine, less road noise and smoother ride. because you dont have a spare or compressor in the car run flats are you best option despite the price|||That's not a Mini!!! That's a BMW small car and it is bigger than my super-mini 205 Peugeot.What tyres would you recommend for a Mini?I have a 55 reg Cooper which runs on run flats which are rubbish. I have 205/45 17 inch Bridgestones from Kwik Fit £200 for 2 and i think they're decent tyres (aside from the run flat sensor which always come on) they have good tread even after 6 months and keep their pressure well

火车采集器
  • captain america shield
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment