Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a mini dell inspiron 910 and I want to restore it to factory settings.

I dont have the windows cd nor do i have a cd rom how do I format it ?How to format my dell inspiron 910 mini without cd rom?Not sure buddy but there is a button to press to get it back to factory settings at boot-up... like f2 or f8 after a certain point like this:
--------------------------------------鈥?br> When the Dell splash screen appears during the computer startup process, press and hold <Ctrl> and then press <F11>. Then, release both keys at the same time.

Note:
Some systems like Inspiron Mini 9 (910) do not support System Restore as they do not have <F11> nor any substitute.
If the key strokes are not working or you do not have PC Restore any more. You will have to do a manual reinstall. Click here for manual installation instructions.
--------------------------------------鈥?br> If not burn or copy the contents of your windows setup disc onto a usb flash drive and install it that way... for easy results go into the bios and have your mother board boot to your usb drives.How to format my dell inspiron 910 mini without cd rom?Umm, If you format your hard drive, you need to have a CD ROM so that you can insert a recover CD, or even just a DVD with an ISO of an OS on it. otherwise you just have a computer that wont do anything.How to format my dell inspiron 910 mini without cd rom?I dont think formatting would help, that erases everything :-(
Check the Dell website

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment