Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On the smart casual clothes. Thanks in advance.I start my job next Monday in a hair salon and I have to wear smart casual clothes, any ideas?just wear anything that isn't denim.I start my job next Monday in a hair salon and I have to wear smart casual clothes, any ideas?I just bought a top for a business interview and have found that it works great for every occassion too! It's by Clothes Appeal and its called Ruffle Sheer Top. I wear it with jeans for a casual look or a waist-line skirt for a more sophisticated look. http://www.clothesappeal.com/tops.php#dressyI start my job next Monday in a hair salon and I have to wear smart casual clothes, any ideas?so this way you look professional and people would want you to get their hair done.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment