Saturday, March 3, 2012

In my Math class, I know all mathematics and how problems are solved. When the quiz and tests come up, I didn't study and received 90 and over.

My question is "Is it possible to become very natural smart student without studying anything?"

If yes or no, back up your answer with explanations.Is it possible to become very natural smart student without studying anything?Yes, some people are just that way. My daughter doesn't have to study or even try in school. She gets all A's and B's. However, I didn't do well in school at all, and got C's D's and F's... I guess some just retain what they hear better, and they are able to process it without much effort at all.Is it possible to become very natural smart student without studying anything?Yes, because some people are just smart and can pass without openning a book!Is it possible to become very natural smart student without studying anything?haha if that was true....oh the world would be a lot easier

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment