Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have 3 different student loans that I am paying on that have very high interest rates. I pay more each month on the interest than I do the actual loan. Is it smart to pay them off with a credit card so that I can get them consolidated into one and have a lower interest rate?Is it smart to pay off student loans with a credit card?consolidate to a lower rate, but don't do it on a credit card. contact who the loans are with and see what they will offer youIs it smart to pay off student loans with a credit card?and how exactly are you going to pay off that HIGH interest credit card?

there's nothing that has more high interest than a credit cardIs it smart to pay off student loans with a credit card?In this case, it maybe better since it sounds like you got private student loans with high interest rates. If they are Federal student loans, I would see what you can do by combining them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment