Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One of my friends,Is actually really smart,and she acts dumb,I think it's because she wants attention.What do I do?How do you get a girl whose actually smart to stop acting dumb?A nice punch in the face.|||Oh, I used to know someone like this when I was at school- it's kind of a weird thing to do because with her it was like she was acting dumb to be accepted, as though she was embarrassed about being really smart, but if she really was smart she'd kind of know she was just being fake, but she was really smart so we couldn't work out why she didn't realise that everyone could see it was an act. She just kind of gave it up herself in the end.How do you get a girl whose actually smart to stop acting dumb?haha i'm like that, but i do it because if someone asks me something and i DON'T know the answer, i won't feel as bad. it's easier to be dumb than smart-- maybe she's just lazy|||Maybe she does this because she is lacking atentuion in her life weather it be by her parents or everyone around her.Just help her up!!!I think this girl has a lot of struggles in her life and she just wants out of her life.How do you get a girl whose actually smart to stop acting dumb?that's annoying, i should know, that's how one of mine is! I guess we should just leave them? I don't really know. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now.|||tell her your annoyed with it and its not working if shes tryting to get attention. then kind of get mad at her but be pissed off. if she wants you to be her friend she will stop.|||Consider it just might be working for her. Goldie Hawn comes to mind. She made a mint with her dumb blonde routines.|||i hate people like that ---- ATTENTION WH0R3!
either ditch her or tell her that its not cool to act dumb.|||it shouldnt affect your friendship
if it does then mabye you have problems|||Why do you care? Leave her alone.|||Oh that is super annoying. Leave her.|||call her out on it.|||that is me i am smart but i act stupid i dont know why

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment