Saturday, March 3, 2012


Okay it might sound stupid but I am writing up this assignment for biology and I REALLY want to sound smart. I want to make the assignment seem professional and not like simple. I am using a lot of websites and I want my assignment to sound different.
Any tips on how I can manage to write well?
Oh and I am already using a thesaurus to make the words seem interesting.
Thanks :)How can I make my assignment sound smart and better?Yes, using smart and advanced words, is one way, that could definetly make you sound smart. You should try using a lot of information, and if you were provided with a textbook, then use that to your advantage. Make sure you have a proper outline for your work. Don't sound repetitive, and read over it to make sure the assignment makes sense. Use some key terms, and don't rush with it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment