Saturday, March 3, 2012

My HP mini is the only computer I use now, but the only thing that's bad about it is the Video Card. I want to change it with my desktop computers, but I don't know how.How to switch Video Cards between a desktop PC (EMACHINE) and an HP MINI?By a mini do you mean a slim line? Those things are nearly impossible to upgrade. You needed to post the make and model of the HP computer so it can be looked up. You might be able to fit what is called a HALF HEIGHT card into it. This kind of card is usually small and half the height of a normal PCIe x 16 card so they can fit into microATX chassis or some of the mini towers. No guarantee tho, without knowing exactly what make and model of HP you have. But at least this gives you a clue of what you might want to investigate.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment