Saturday, March 3, 2012

its brand new barely used but no matter where I use it the internet is really slow, to be expected since its a mini but is there any way to speed it up at all?How can I make my Dell Inspiron MINI get faster internet and downloading times?internet speed comes back to your ISP (internet service provider) mostly.
the reason i say mostly, a crappy web browser can slow down you pc internet explorer which comes from Microsoft is the slowest of them all, and has the most security problems. but it came with you pc. the best one you can get is Google chrome.How can I make my Dell Inspiron MINI get faster internet and downloading times?It has very little to do with you computer.

Its the ISP fault/Slow Broadband speed.How can I make my Dell Inspiron MINI get faster internet and downloading times?use ethernet! if you cant then there is no way to speed it up besides sit next to your router. if this fails then its probably your ISP ro your line.|||it might just be the sites you are going to.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment