Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I hate this thing! It is supposed to be a cleaner way to take care of your cats, but the smart chip in the cleaning solution box fails most of the time and I'm ready to send it back!Has anyone found a way to bypass the smart chip in the Cat Genie?Have you discussed this with their Customer Service? When I called them and chatted for awhile and the rep told me that some owners struggle on their own with a problem because they think catgenie customer service is like most companies: bad. Not true, they are the absolute best at what they do. Before sending it back, call them.Has anyone found a way to bypass the smart chip in the Cat Genie?Send it back cause it seems to be faulty, if you mess around with it you may lose the ability to get a replacement.Has anyone found a way to bypass the smart chip in the Cat Genie?I would sent to back too. I have never seen those things work right. If your cat has a bad 'movement' it just gets smeared everywhere.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment