Saturday, March 3, 2012

How smart are you and what is the placement of your mercury (house, sign, and important aspects)

What is your learning style? Do you pick up new information fast or take time to soak it in? Do you have any learning disabilities or special learning techniques? Are you predominately right or left brained?How smart are you and where is your Mercury?Hey there Skastro! Well my mercury is in my 3rd house in the sign of Capricorn making a few favorable trines.

HOWEVER

{ keep in "mind" lol }

THE OVERALL CONDITION OF THE 3RD HOUSE ITSELF { the house that mercury rules, along with the 6th } is JUST AS important to your communication profile and abilities. In many instances MORE!

If numerous planets reside in the 3rd house and those planets are making multiple aspects to various planets in other houses THOSE ASPECTS are paramount to your complete communication profile ALONG WITH where your natal mercury is located.

Having said that, the house placement, and sign that mercury resides, along with mercury's aspects will give us the "flavor", style, and shade the "topic substance" of what and how we communicate our thoughts and intentions.



Good Question.|||I'm not trying to brag, but I'm pretty smart. I'm one of those people who rarely studies and still aces tests. I absorb most of my information quickly through reading and seeing, my memory is almost photographic. I also get a lot of my information through communicating and hearing it. I'm predominantly left brained. I don't have learning disabilities. One technique I use to learn new things is to relate and connect them to something I already know.How smart are you and where is your Mercury?I'm kinda smart. Smarter than the average bear. I skipped 11th grade and am in honors classes but that doesn't mean much. I cheat a lot. I'm dishonest and that's how I get ahead most of the time. I've been very lucky in my life. I hate working hard but I can if I have to. I don't often need to though. I wouldn't say I'm a fast learner. I'm not a super slow retard either though. I need some time to understand new concepts, like in math and stuff. But I have a pretty damn good memory. I remember EVERYONE'S birthday. People I haven't talked to in over 5 years. People I only talked to for 5 minutes in my whole life. I'm horrible with names though. I remember faces. I think I'm more right brained than left.|||I have a bachelors in Biology -honors graduate 4.0 gpa, and now am working on my masters in neuroscience also with a 4.0 gpa so far......and I'm applying to medical schools too....

I dont think im very smart though....I think im very hard working, I have to try extra hard to get what I want or to learn something compared to my genius peers.How smart are you and where is your Mercury?Mercury is Gemini, (my sun sign) & yes I do pick up things very easily. I'm equally right/left brained. & my style of learning is to do, see, hear, feel, etc. I do many things to TRY & learn. Sometimes I get so bored though, I just can't learn the material. I usually do anyways but it just takes longer. :)|||Smart enough to know that I'm not.

Taurus Mercury (3rd House). I have Mercury Square Jupiter and Saturn; Trine Uranus and Neptune.

Never thought of what learning style I have. No idea what mnemonics to talk about. Depends on what new information you mean........ Not aware of any learning disabilities either.

I remember finding out about which brain side dominance I had some time ago, but I can't remember.|||I remember everything and i usually listen carefully and think alot. My learning style is reading the information im supposed to be learning.

Mercury in Cancer.|||I straight A's and a 4.0 GPA.
My Mercury is in Aries
I'm a quick learner, I don't take a lot of time to pick stuff up, I sometimes might not even have to study for tests.|||Intelligent enough to know that I sold my last Mercury in the 70's, before Ford took them over

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment