Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coz I notice by myself that my memory fades. Information stored could not be retained after a month. What's wrong with me? Is any psychologist here or psychiatrist maybe, coz I really and badly need help from you. I never experience this before. I wonder why this happen to me? what seems to be the problem? What steps do i need to take inorder to be clever and stay smart.What is the best way to stay smart and sharp minded one?As a rule, as you get older, you are burdened with so much more. You may learn something one day and forget it the next. Have no fear, your mind eliminates that which is of no real interest to you. Everybody forgets every now and then. That's why so many of us make lists and then we sometimes forget to consult our list of things to do, things to buy and so forth and so on. You worry too much. Learn to relax--read a book--a paper--take a vacation. Concern yourself with only the things that are important.What is the best way to stay smart and sharp minded one?DONT BE AN IDIOT

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment